2. Select the language from which you will translate the text.
For example, English.
3. Enter the name of the language into which you will translate the text.
For example, Italian. Attention!
This name will be displayed in the game settings.
4. Select the PC system language. Attention!
When the game launches for the first time, it uses the system language of your PC. If there is no such language in the game, it will launch in English.
5. Select a language code. This affects how dates and other region-dependent information are displayed.
6. Press the Create button!
7. Press the Open Folder button. You will see several files appear:
- file new_local_id.png;
- file new_local_id.vdf;
- a folder with the ID of the new localization. It contains language.json and strings.xml.